Alto Quiel, Boquete, Panama, hiking, coffee sighting

Hello, here is a trip I did some years ago!
I am beginning to post about my travels , I am tired of people
asking me why I dont have a blog  or were can they see my photos.
I must admit at the beginning was very bad taking photos, now I have improve, a little jajajajaj
Well lets see what I have now to post...
Prepare yourself!


Little native American girls


Hiking through





Coffee tree with berries


Native American woman picking the berries from the coffee trees

My hubby trying to pick a maize, even for him was very high









Now we are going to Gualaca!




Los Cangliones

Hidroelectrica



Now we did a tracking from boquete to Cerro Punta and we camp overnight!































Trying to lit a fire for my COFFEE!!! 










Cerro La Llorona










Comments